New and current members now have the chance to win a trip for four to Italy’s beautiful Tuscany region. The winner of the five-day, four-night trip will experience a fabulous retreat at the Villa San Pietro, Monteverdi. This boutique hotel in Tuscany, tucked between Rome and Florence, is close to galleries, museums, vineyards, and more.
A Rare Boutique Hotel in Tuscany
Monteverdi is a rare boutique hotel experience that ignites your passions, awakens your curiosity and indulges your senses. It is the timeless Tuscany you dream about: Medieval hilltop village; no paved roads or sidewalks. Sweeping views of fields of gold and green, cypress trees and vineyards, Roman roads, watchtowers and walled cities.
Every experience at Monteverdi evokes pleasure and wonder. Concerts by world-class musicians and singers. Exhibits by international painters and sculptors. Lectures by renowned thinkers. Innovative farm-to-table cuisine paired with legendary wines of the region. All set against the backdrop of a quintessential Tuscan landscape, lush gardens, lingering green spaces and an infinity pool perfect for reading and reflection.
Monteverdi is a place like no other, a one-of-a-kind setting to enjoy a laugh with a soprano, an enlightening conversation with fellow travelers or profound silence.
One winner will receive a voucher from Ottawa Hills Travel Group for a trip for four to Tuscany. When redeemed, the voucher will cover:
- Round trip airfare (coach) from Detroit, MI to Rome, Italy for four;
- Round trip transfer from the airport to Monteverdi;
- Five days and four nights in the Villa San Pietro, Monteverdi’s two bedroom, two bathroom suite
How to Qualify
New and current members are eligible for the raffle if they qualify for one of the following during the Entry Period (Dec. 1, 2017-March 2, 2018):
- Become a new member that joins at the President’s Council or Business Council level ($1500);
- Upgrade your current membership to the President’s Council or Business Council level ($1500); or
- Upgrade your current President’s Council, Business Council, or Director’s Circle membership by $1500
How to Enter
Participants can enter the raffle in the following ways:
- Online at toledomuseum.org/membership
- Over the phone by calling (419) 255-8000 ext. 7601
- In person at the Information Desk
- By mailing a membership form to:
Toledo Museum of Art
P.O. Box 1013
Toledo, OH 43697
- Entry Period begins Friday, Dec. 1, 2017 and ends Friday March 2, 2018.
- One winner will be chosen at random from all the eligible entries on Friday, March 9, 2018.
- The drawing will be conducted under the supervision of the Toledo Museum of Art whose decision is final.
- Odds of winning are determined by the total number of entries received.
- Entrants must be 18 years old and US residents.
- Museum staff and their immediate family are not eligible.
- Those who qualify will receive a ticket via mail.
- Winner will be notified on Friday, March 9, 2018 and must respond to convey acceptance by phone or in person at TMA within 7 days of the phone call being made.
- Travel must be taken between June 1, 2018 and June 30, 2019. Reservations must be made to Ottawa Hills Travel Group by Dec. 31, 2018.
- Trip is non-transferrable and may not be exchanged for cash or another vacation.
For questions, please contact Susan Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-255-8000 ext. 7601. The raffle is sponsored in part by Ottawa Hills Travel Group and Monteverdi Tuscany. Restrictions apply and accommodations are subject to availability.